The End
Finally, the wait is over...
In a blink of an eye (cliche), I have finished my FIRST semester of my FIRST YEAR of university... Jealous much, Carey? XD
I am making it a little big aren't I? hahaha... truth to be told, IT'S INDEED A BIG THING FOR ME!
Needless to say, a "celebration" was held...
Venue: Bukit Bintang
Refer to facebook for pictures...
And so I went Uniqlo-ing the whole day... and manage to check out some cute robots as well... XD
The journey back was a memorable one. I spent near 3 hours.
Then, went lepaking with Gwee at night (ok lah, consider morning) at Look Out Point... DAMN AWESOME!!
Quote Gwee: Mini Genting...
XD
But before we ended up there, we went to SO MANY restaurants which according to him is VERY YUMMY but.... NONE of it were opened!! NONE NONE!! A bit suey...
Nevertheless, it's a blessing in disguise because Look Out Point is seriously darn darn awesome!
Must bring Serene & Erika there!
Too bad didn't get any shots of the view from there.... But I will next time!!
Ok... seriously dead beat now...
Nitez...
Love,
Eva.
In a blink of an eye (cliche), I have finished my FIRST semester of my FIRST YEAR of university... Jealous much, Carey? XD
I am making it a little big aren't I? hahaha... truth to be told, IT'S INDEED A BIG THING FOR ME!
Needless to say, a "celebration" was held...
Venue: Bukit Bintang
Refer to facebook for pictures...
And so I went Uniqlo-ing the whole day... and manage to check out some cute robots as well... XD
The journey back was a memorable one. I spent near 3 hours.
Then, went lepaking with Gwee at night (ok lah, consider morning) at Look Out Point... DAMN AWESOME!!
Quote Gwee: Mini Genting...
XD
But before we ended up there, we went to SO MANY restaurants which according to him is VERY YUMMY but.... NONE of it were opened!! NONE NONE!! A bit suey...
Nevertheless, it's a blessing in disguise because Look Out Point is seriously darn darn awesome!
Must bring Serene & Erika there!
Too bad didn't get any shots of the view from there.... But I will next time!!
Ok... seriously dead beat now...
Nitez...
Love,
Eva.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home