2010 near end review
I am in the midst of my final exams of my first semester. This also marks the end of a year is coming... and I WAS SPARKED BY SOME... I am not sure if I should be happy or sad about this...Okay, I think I need a thorough review of myself.
Then the Eva Siao. She is definitely a siao girl. never see her face-with-no-laughter, even when the time ppl tembak her in facebook, this is the best thing of her. she can laugh when she is on facebook, on twitter, reading, talking, driving, having her exams, and at most when eating. she smiles to the food. yes, she does. cute she.
(Lim)
============================================================================
Things To Do When You Are Bored
38) Call Eva Seow
______________________________________________________________________________
Eva Seow- This fellow, I have also known her for a very long time, 13 years, I must say. I was not very close to her in primary school but we got closer in form 4 and 5. She is really a very noisy, mischievious and naughty girl. I say that because she loves to tease me and pull pranks on me. Me only not onto anybody else you know. What can I say, she has got a figure of a super model, and a face like and angel( No, just joking, it is actually the opposite). She was the source of my laughter and also my rage, when she starts talking about bird and machoman. She is going to kill me if she sees this.
______________________________________________________________________________
Dedicated to EVA S.P.Y
Me: What should I write in my blog?
Eva: Write on how much you miss me.....
So, here is it...... I miss YOU ^ infinity
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha.... So long ppl.
______________________________________________________________________________
(.....I miss Eva's lameness.....)
(....Eva and I were supposed to take the mrt from outram to boon keng but due to EVA'S CARELESSNESS, we arrived at outram from tiong baru bt we went to the wrong plattform and ended going back to tiong baru.)
(Lee)
==============================================================================
Sweating like anything!Super hot!!!So Eva and I were fanning ourselves and competing against each other to see who finished first.Oh yea..and kenakan-ning each other XP Ya..we 'chiak pa bo shi zho'
__________________________________________________________________
Anyway..started a new word courtesy of Miss Eva Seow.
Timurish : to ppl who do, act or dress timurish *Abi*
Baratish : to ppl who do, act or dress baratish
and there's Tibamuratish (hard to pronounce.I know..): to ppl hu is a mixture of both
Anyway.. Miss Eva made up a new sign.*Look Below*
Click here
___________________________________________________________________
...but if Eva isn't going, we're not going!haha..(see Eva..no fun without u le)...
And here comes my personal favourite...
Also known as Circle to my other shapely friends
Eva-Square,
Rachel-Triangle,
Serene-Heart
*sorry if I didn't list the others..I appear to have forgotten your shape!!
Classroom politics:
I am known as Mr. Clinton(Eva's husband-kononnya coz Eva is Mrs. Clinton) and Eva's secretary to my fellow international politicians=p
As of yesterday,I've 3 other carbon bonds.Created and formed during chemistry tuition.
my fellow carbon bonds-Serene,Erika and Eva
also known as Evane, Erikane, Sereneane and me, Careyane belonging to the alkane group (add an -ane at the back of your name)
cannot EVER be separated otherwise we'll form carbon dioxide or carbon and pollute your already polluted air and lungs.
(Another Lee)
I needed a good laugh.
Oh readers, I'll be posting a video... hopefully on Monday...
Stay tuned! =D
Love,
Eva.
Then the Eva Siao. She is definitely a siao girl. never see her face-with-no-laughter, even when the time ppl tembak her in facebook, this is the best thing of her. she can laugh when she is on facebook, on twitter, reading, talking, driving, having her exams, and at most when eating. she smiles to the food. yes, she does. cute she.
(Lim)
============================================================================
Things To Do When You Are Bored
38) Call Eva Seow
______________________________________________________________________________
Eva Seow- This fellow, I have also known her for a very long time, 13 years, I must say. I was not very close to her in primary school but we got closer in form 4 and 5. She is really a very noisy, mischievious and naughty girl. I say that because she loves to tease me and pull pranks on me. Me only not onto anybody else you know. What can I say, she has got a figure of a super model, and a face like and angel( No, just joking, it is actually the opposite). She was the source of my laughter and also my rage, when she starts talking about bird and machoman. She is going to kill me if she sees this.
______________________________________________________________________________
Dedicated to EVA S.P.Y
Me: What should I write in my blog?
Eva: Write on how much you miss me.....
So, here is it...... I miss YOU ^ infinity
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha.... So long ppl.
______________________________________________________________________________
(.....I miss Eva's lameness.....)
(....Eva and I were supposed to take the mrt from outram to boon keng but due to EVA'S CARELESSNESS, we arrived at outram from tiong baru bt we went to the wrong plattform and ended going back to tiong baru.)
(Lee)
==============================================================================
Sweating like anything!Super hot!!!So Eva and I were fanning ourselves and competing against each other to see who finished first.Oh yea..and kenakan-ning each other XP Ya..we 'chiak pa bo shi zho'
__________________________________________________________________
Anyway..started a new word courtesy of Miss Eva Seow.
Timurish : to ppl who do, act or dress timurish *Abi*
Baratish : to ppl who do, act or dress baratish
and there's Tibamuratish (hard to pronounce.I know..): to ppl hu is a mixture of both
Anyway.. Miss Eva made up a new sign.*Look Below*
Click here
___________________________________________________________________
...but if Eva isn't going, we're not going!haha..(see Eva..no fun without u le)...
And here comes my personal favourite...
Also known as Circle to my other shapely friends
Eva-Square,
Rachel-Triangle,
Serene-Heart
*sorry if I didn't list the others..I appear to have forgotten your shape!!
Classroom politics:
I am known as Mr. Clinton(Eva's husband-kononnya coz Eva is Mrs. Clinton) and Eva's secretary to my fellow international politicians=p
As of yesterday,I've 3 other carbon bonds.Created and formed during chemistry tuition.
my fellow carbon bonds-Serene,Erika and Eva
also known as Evane, Erikane, Sereneane and me, Careyane belonging to the alkane group (add an -ane at the back of your name)
cannot EVER be separated otherwise we'll form carbon dioxide or carbon and pollute your already polluted air and lungs.
(Another Lee)
I needed a good laugh.
Oh readers, I'll be posting a video... hopefully on Monday...
Stay tuned! =D
Love,
Eva.
Labels: Friends

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home